Bachelor of Education :
1. Application Form Given Out : Prospectus
2. Entrance Test (Written ) : At College Campus
3. Interviews & Group Discussions :
4. List of Candidates Selected for Admission : At College Campus
5. Date of Admission :
6. Commencement of Classess :
The relevant documents to be submitted along with the application form are the photocopies of:
1. Matric/ICSE/CBSRE Certificate and Mark sheet
2. Intermedidate/+2 Marks sheet
3. Degree Marks sheets (Part I, II, III)
4. Caste Certificate (certified by DM, if S.C./S.T./O.B.C.
5. One recent passport size photo
Cost of Application form + tests : Rs.500/-
Eligibility for admission :
Candidates with at least (50% marks) above in the bachelor’s/master’s degree with at least two school subjects (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Botany + Zoology, Physics + Chemistry, Economics, History, Civics and Geography) at the graduation level are eligible to apply. It is not sufficient for a candidate to have appeared at the degree examination and be awaiting results. He/She must already be; in possession of
the degree and the mark sheet. Those taking any other course simultaneously with the B. Ed. course are not eligible. Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test group discussion and interview.
Length of Course:
The course is one-year duration. Students must be prepared to attend classes daily for 09.45 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Seminars, Co-curricular activities, Practicals; and Tutorials will be held on Saturdays. One hour craft classes will be held from 4.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m., twice a week.
Medium of Instruction:
A suitable combination of English and Hindi will be used as medium of instruction. Examinations can be written either in English or Hindi except in language subjects. Thus the medium of instruction and examination for English method will be English and that for Hindi method will be Hindi.
How to Apply:
Application forms may be had from the college Office. It is to be duly filled in by the candidate and submitted to the office along with relevant documents by the dates indicated on the forms. The relevant documents to be submitted along with the application form are the photocopies of:
- Matric/I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E., Certificate and mark sheet
- Intermediate/+2 mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other
- Backward Class from a recognized authority.
- A letter from the Head of the Institution to support the claim of teaching experience(if applicable).
- One recent passport-size photo.
How to Choose Method Subjects:
The college offers the following method subjects
Method Group I : Hindi, English, Mathematics, Biological Science and Economics
Method Group II : History, Civics, Geography and Physical Science.
Candidates are expected to choose any two subjects, one from each group, according to their liking and also their qualification and aptitude for these subjects.
Applicants who offer English/ Hindi/ History/ Geography/ Biological Science/ Physical Science/ Maths/Economics in Paper-V shall have studied the subjects at the Bachelor Degree stage or Master’s Degree stage.
Those who offer Civics shall have studied at the degree stage anyone or more of the following subjects history, Geography, Political Science, Economics.
The candidate whose application form is complete and with required documents will be eligible for entrance tests , written test, group discussion and personal interview by a board. Admit card will be issued by the office, when the application form is accepted.
At the time of Admission:
The candidate will be required to fill in the Admission Form and submit it along with the following original certificates:
- College leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate (applies only to non-Magadh University students)
- Caste Certificate (if S.C./S.T./O.B.C.)
- A Letter of Release from the Head of the school where the candidate is now teaching (if applicable)
- Six copies of the recent passport size photo.
- Course Fee: First Installment
- C. Primary Teacher Education (D.Ed.): Under Process